Hi! I’m Stacie and I cut smalls. My cabochons are contemporary cuts for the modern metalsmith. The back is flat and lightly polished, edges are chamfered/ beveled. All measurements are approximate and measured at the widest points. Some of my cabs are domed and some are flattish. Some have a glossy polish and some are matte finished by hand. Appreciate the uniqueness of an artist cut cabochon.
If I can answer any questions please message me at hello @ azoho.com. No spaces.
Thanks for supporting an Indie Artist!
- Instagram sales can be combined with website orders to save on shipping.
- Payment by PayPal.
- Lay-a-way available- please message me to set up a plan.
- Shipping is first class. If you’d like to add insurance to your package please let me know prior to paying. Generally your package is shipped the next business day after payment has cleared.
- First class shipping Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Once the package is in the capable hands of the USPS, I cannot be responsible for it.
- Any customs charges incurred are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- PayPal will send you a tracking number. Additionally I will add your tracking number to your invoice so when you get the automated message from my site that your order is completed- look for your tracking number in the comments section.
- I want you to love your purchase. I’ll accept returns if you message me within 5 days of your order. Then you can ship it back to me and I’ll issue a store credit. Item must be in the same condition as when I sent it, unworn, and you’ll be responsible for insured, return shipping.
- Message me about wholesale orders.
- When you make a purchase from my website the shopping cart takes you to PayPal as the payment processor. With PayPal you can pay with any method accepted by PayPal. Even if you don’t have a PayPal account- you can still use a credit/ debit card to make your purchase. No Payment information is retained by Azoho or this website. Your order will ship to the PayPal address on file.
- As always- I combine shipping on your cabochon purchases. US Shipping for cabs is via USPS First class and $4 per order. International varies but generally First Class shipping is $15 per order. Now it has to be shipped as a package not a letter and it costs more.
- Azoho jewelry can currently be purchased exclusively online.
- If a listing says “protected” in the heading, the stone is reserved for someone. If you are looking for your listing from a cab sale- look for your first name. Ex: Reserved for Stacie
- I share a lot of process photos and finished cabs on Instagram (@azoho.studio) and ello (@azoho) so many cabs never even make it here to the website.
- Items will stay in your cart for 5 minutes, then the transaction will time out and items will be returned to inventory. This is a website setting that I’ve not figured out how to change so I wanted to let you know.
I saw azoho jewelry at a show and I can’t stop thinking about a ring that I saw. I should have bought it. I don’t see it on your website. Do you still have it?
Until recently my show inventory was separate from anything in my etsy store. I found that this left me with jewelry that was packed up that nobody could see and a virtually empty store. It seems when I make things they go directly into show inventory. I’ve had a change of mind about this practice. I’ve added eCommerce to my site and I’m adding items from show inventory to this site. Send me a message and I’ll be happy to let you know if that piece is still available.
I own a brick and mortar store with a gallery. I love your jewelry and wonder if you sell wholesale.
Yes I do. The minimum first order is $200 to ensure a nice collection for display. There is currently a 50% wholesale discount. The module is ready for use. Please message me at hello @ azoho.com for information and directions for use.
Azoho is organic jewelry with a rustic influence. My pieces are best suited for a casual lifestyle. Wear them to work or with your favorite jeans- Azoho jewelry is comfortable dressed up or down! Please allow for and appreciate the unique, artistic and subtle variations that are found with handmade jewelry.