- Artist cut stone.
- 19 x 16 x 4 mm
Mexican Crazy Lace and I see grey, burgundy and cream. Crazy Lace is so much fun to play with; It takes a good polish and no two pieces ever look the same. She’s cut into a freeform egg shape. No sharop corners on her! She’s a low profile stone, meaning she doesn’t stick up high on a piece. (see measurements below) I know I have customers that prefer this. 🙂
19 x 16 x 4 mm
Hi! I’m Stacie and I cut smalls. My cabochons are cut with a metalsmith in mind. The back is flat and lightly polished. Although the cabs are small; wire wrappers are enjoying them as well. All measurements are approximate and measured at the widest points. Some of my cabs are domed and some are flattish. Some have a glossy polish and some are matte finished by hand. Appreciate the uniqueness of an artist cut cabochon.
Thank you for stopping by and considering adopting one of my rocks! If I can answer any questions drop me a message using the contact form on my website.
- Hand cut in my Treasure Coast, FL workshop.
- US shipping is $4 per order. I’ll combine shipping on your purchases from IG Sales and the website. If I can answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to message me.
- As always- if you’d like me to hold shipping until you’ve purchased more to save some shipping costs, leave me a note in PayPal during checkout or send me a DM.
- Much love and gratitude for your support.
- Follow my processes on Instagram @azoho.studio.
- Use the contact form on my website for custom work or if I can answer any questions.
- Thank you for stopping by and considering adopting one of my rocks!