Picture jasper. A mountain scene? Desert? She’s a sweet little stone. Her colors are neutral and calming.
Hi! I’m Stacie and I cut smalls. My cabochons are cut with a metalsmith in mind. The back is flat and lightly polished. Although the cabs are small; wire wrappers are enjoying them as well. All measurements are approximate and measured at the widest points. Some of my cabs are domed and some are flattish. Some have a glossy polish and some are matte finished by hand. Appreciate the uniqueness of an artist cut cabochon.
- Hand cut in my Treasure Coast, FL workshop.
- US shipping is $4 per order. I’ll combine shipping on your purchases from IG Sales and the website. If I can answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to message me.
- As always- if you’d like me to hold shipping until you’ve purchased more to save some shipping costs, leave me a note in PayPal during checkout or send me a DM.
- Much love and gratitude for your support.
- Follow my processes on Instagram @azoho.studio.
- Use the contact form on my website for custom work or if I can answer any questions.
- Thank you for stopping by and considering adopting one of my rocks!