Red Jasper from Brazil. She’s cut into a long drop shape. Love this shape- it’s a pleasure to design with…and who doesn’t love a POP of red!
Hi! I’m Stacie and I cut smalls. My cabochons are cut with a metalsmith in mind. The back is flat and lightly polished. Although the cabs are small; wire wrappers are enjoying them as well. All measurements are approximate and measured at the widest points. Some of my cabs are domed and some are flattish. Some have a glossy polish and some are matte finished by hand. Appreciate the uniqueness of an artist cut cabochon.
- Hand cut in my Treasure Coast, FL workshop.
- I’ll combine shipping on your purchases from IG Sales and the website.
- US shipping is $4 per order. Shipping to Canada is $10 and International is $15.
- As always- if you’d like me to hold shipping until you’ve purchased more to save some shipping costs, leave me a note in PayPal during checkout or send me a DM.
- Much love and gratitude for your support.
- Follow my processes on Instagram @azoho.studio.
- If I can answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to message me.
- Thank you for stopping by and considering adopting one of my rocks!